Elden Ring Runes players are pulling off all kinds and varieties of bizarre games that range from winning it in less than 30 minutes to unlocking cut content with hacks. They're even destroying bosses effortlessly and I'd like to think I could do. However, thanks to the fans of the latest Souls-like game from FromSoftware, I might've found my new best strategy to win: nonstop, hedgehog-style rolling.

The game features equippable weapons called ashes of War, which can be applied to weapons to alter its stat scaling or give it a different weapon skill. This is an awesome feature that demonstrates the variety of Elden's possibilities for customization. When you change the weapon skills or stat scaling are present on your preferred armament You can alter it to your specific character. You like that sword , but you don't love its weapon skill? Take it off and like that, the sword is more appropriate for your style of play.

It's exactly what I've done using one of the two uchigatanas that I own. It also seems to be similar to what other players have done after discovering the hilariously broken the ashes of war dubbed "lightning ram" as evident by the twitter user tylxx's antics.

Tylxx posted a clip of them playing Elden Ring PvP, though I would not consider it "participating" in the sense of "dominating" because the opposing player couldn't move once Tylxx landed their initial blow. In the clip Tylxx and their co-conspirator were simply using the lightning ram weapon skill, rolling like a hedgehog dressed in a blade, or one of the bizarre Elden Ring rams-until the hostile player was dead. It's funny but obviously unfortunate for the other person, with Tylxx and their companion poses in the most anime-like way possible afterward to make the wound more sour.

What exactly is the reason that the lightning ram malfunction? After taking out a Teardrop Scarab in the Atlus Plateau, the move cloaks you in lightning as your character bleats like a goat, turns into a ball and then flies around like a tumbleweed. It can cause a lot of damage and it requires just a bit of stamina and focus, and can be executed repeatedly without pauses. Furthermore lightning rams have top priority, interrupting the majority of attacks in PvP, making it dangerous to online Elden Ring Items buy players.